Saturday, February 15, 2014

STREET EDUCATION FOR MARKETING



"I have spent most of my life getting a street education. No other subject has fascinated me more. Every opportunity to witness first hand the formulas that create angle driven controlled human behavior I would watch. Pick pockets, hypnotism, brain washing, how pimps turn girls into prostitutes, along with proposition bets to win free beers, etc. 
Art was in me, I was a spoken word performer and doing crazy stunts but no one was paying attention.
One day I had an epiphany: "What if all the street psychology I've learned was used in a legal way as part of a DIY marketing strategy?" I tried it with a show I was doing called the Jim Rose Circus and it worked. Due to the new marketing angles I ended up on the covers of THE WALL STREET JOURNAL, FAST COMPANY MAGAZINE and was the featured example of advertising acumen in the best selling business book THE DEVIANTS ADVANTAGE.." -Jim Rose

The problem with getting a real street education is that you have to go through a lot of hard knocks and pain for the degree. In 2005 Jim remedied that dilemma for the masses. He wrote the most complete book ever offered on the subject "SNAKE OIL" and it has just been re-released by Bartleby 

Press on the e-format Kindle."

https://www.facebook.com/73911349699/photos/a.422257754699.194164.73911349699/10151607117079700/?type=1&stream_ref=10


#jimrose
#jimrosecircus