Tuesday, October 29, 2013

TRENT REZNOR IS A TRUE FRIEND

The entertainment business is the epicenter of fake. 
I've been in entertainment since Moby Dick was a minnow. I've hung around 100s of the world's top stars and each of them have a way of making you feel special when they talk with you. It's their gift and one of the reasons how they got where they are. 
There are a lot of talented people we will never hear from because they lack the ability to be fake in a charismatic way and/or they don't have a relentless drive to succeed. 
There are exceptions, and for my experience Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails is the king of real sincerity. We have been friends for over 20 years. Any time I have a friend in the hospital or going through a tough time I can call Trent and he takes the time to contact them. I've literally seen him save a life by caring enough to reach out to one of my friends who was having severe depression issues. 

Check out this photo of us while on vacation in Paris. 

We knew the photo was being taken so we hammed a bit. :)
#jimrose
#jimrosecircus